WELCOME SERMON SERIES WHAT’S HAPPENING

Volunteer Info

Volunteers needed for:Nursery Worker

• Greeters
  • Nursery Caregivers
  • Orchard Kids Teachers and Assistants
  • Orchard Kids Club Leaders
  • VBS and Cheer and Dance Camp Leaders

Could this be you? Print out the Child Safety Policy. Fill out and return pages 8 & 9 to Melinda Hoyt (melinda@orchardventura.org).

Why volunteer with Children’s Ministry?

• Children are the next generation in Ventura and the world. And they are people of great worth and value right now. Jesus said, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.” (Mark 9:37)
  • God has given each of us talents to share with others. This is a great place to share your gifts.
  • Whether you come with training or receive training as you serve with us, your skills & experience will affect children and families at Orchard each week.
  • Your investment in the lives of families and fellow volunteers at Orchard Community Church allows for a deeper community.

Nursery HelperIn order to best equip our volunteers and ensure the safety of all, we have the following guidelines:

• You can express your interest in volunteering by contacting Melinda Hoyt (Melinda@orchardventura.org).
  • Please read our Child Safety Policy and then fill out the Application for Children’s Work. Return completed application to Melinda Hoyt.
  • Because of our commitment to providing a safe, caring environment for children, you will be required to be fingerprinted and a background check will be done.
  • Once approved, you can start volunteering with Children’s Ministry.

Child Safety Policy