Worship at Orchard
*Please note that the Sunday School classes for youth and adults do not meet over the summer. The nursery and children’s programs are available during the one service at 10 am!
Each Sunday we gather with friends, set aside our daily concerns and focus on dialog with God. Worship is an amazing way to engage the Creator with our heart, mind, body, and spirit. At Orchard, we work hard to make sure there is a place for ALL AGES to worship. From toddlers to seniors we encourage you to join us on Sunday and walk away changed.
Learning, music, prayer, and confession are the main activities of worship at Orchard. We offer two sessions each Sunday with Small Learning Groups overlapping the main church worship time. Children of all ages are welcome to participate in the main church worship – or learn and play with their peers in age-appropriate classes.
- Main Church Worship at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Nursery Care for infants at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Children’s Sunday School for kindergarten – 5th Grade at 9 am
- Youth (6-12th grade) Sunday School at 9 am
- Men’s Group and Parent Life classes at 9 am
- Adult Discussion Class 10:30 am
- Coffee, Food, and Friends on the Patio before and after each worship session