Worship at Orchard
Each Sunday we gather with friends, set aside our daily concerns and focus on dialog with God. Worship is an amazing way to engage the Creator with our heart, mind, body and spirit. At Orchard, we work hard to make sure there is a place for ALL AGES to worship. From toddlers to seniors we encourage you to join us on Sunday and walk away changed.
Learning, music, prayer, and confession are the main activities of worship at Orchard. We offer two sessions each Sunday with Small Learning Groups overlapping the main church worship time. Children of all ages are welcome to participate in the main church worship – or learn and play with their peers in age appropriate classes.
Typical Sunday Activities:
- Main Church Worship at 9am and 10:30am
- Nursery Care for infants at 9am and 10:30am
- Children’s Sunday School for kindergarten – 5th Grade at 9am
- Youth Sunday School at 9am
- Adult Sunday School classes at 9am and 10:30am
- Coffee, Food and Friends on the Patio before and after each worship session