Welcome Children and Parents!
We invite you to experience everything our Children’s Ministry has to offer your family. At Orchard Community Church, children experience authentic worship, hear sound Biblical instruction and make connections with adult leaders and other children. Children also learn practical ways to apply the truths of the stories to their everyday lives. The hope is that we can be a resource in helping YOU guide your children on their spiritual journey.
Our Core Values
We are a community that is committed to providing a safe and loving environment that:
- Plants the seed of faith in Jesus;
- Challenges and grows kid’s faith;
- Let’s kids know that they are a part of the church body and that Orchard Community Church is their church as well;
- Walks alongside parents, giving them the tools they need to be the primary spiritual nurturers in their child’s life;
- Instills the value of going to church weekly;
- Develops relationships between the adult leaders and their peers.
The Children’s Ministry Team
Melinda Hoyt—Director of Children’s Ministries
Annette Walters –Sonshine Preschool Director
Lisa Bondy –Children’s Ministry Committee Chair
David Pels –Elder of Children’s Ministry