Worship at Orchard
Each Sunday we gather with friends, set aside our daily concerns and focus on dialog with God. Worship is an amazing way to engage the Creator with our heart, mind, body, and spirit. At Orchard, we work hard to make sure there is a place for ALL AGES to worship. From toddlers to seniors we encourage you to join us on Sunday and walk away changed.
Learning, music, prayer, and confession are the main activities of worship at Orchard. We offer two sessions each Sunday with Small Learning Groups overlapping the main church worship time. Children of all ages are welcome to participate in the main church worship – or learn and play with their peers in age-appropriate classes.
An Orchard Summer
Join us for one service at 10 am over the summer with many special events throughout the summer! All kids (ages 3 years through 5th grade) are invited to our Orchard Kids program during the 10 am service. The Nursery is open for little ones (birth to 3 years old)! Our Men’s Fellowship group will still be meeting at 9 am in the Farmhouse. The Bible805 class will be meeting at 9 am in the library. The Parent Life group and our middle and high school Sunday School classes will be taking a break over the summer, they will resume August 25.
- VBS Sunday is June 30 – We will worship under the tent. Plan to stay after the service for a Free BBQ and fun for all!
- In the Worship Building July 7-21
- Under the Tent June 30 and July 28- August 18
- Flip-Flop, Food Fiesta – We will be having our annual collection drive through the month of July and then celebrating on July 28th! Games, Pinatas, Music and more!
- 27th Annual Lemon Festival and Lemon Dessert Contest is August 18. More information for this amazing event here.
- Main Church Worship at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Nursery Care for infants at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Children’s Sunday School for kindergarten – 5th Grade at 9 am
- Youth (6-12th grade) Sunday School at 9 am
- Men’s Group and Parent Life classes at 9 am
- Adult Discussion Class 10:30 am
- Coffee, Food, and Friends on the Patio before and after each worship session