Worship at Orchard
Each Sunday we gather with friends, set aside our daily concerns, and focus on dialog with God. Worship is an amazing way to engage the Creator with our heart, mind, body, and spirit. At Orchard, we work hard to make sure there is a place for ALL AGES to worship. From toddlers to seniors we encourage you to join us on Sunday and walk away changed.
Learning, music, prayer, and confession are the main activities of worship at Orchard. We offer two sessions each Sunday with Small Learning Groups overlapping the main church worship time. Children of all ages are welcome to participate in the main church worship – or learn and play with their peers in age-appropriate classes.
Worship during COVID-19
You have several options for how to attend worship at Orchard Community Church! We are excited to have so many options and we want you to pick what is best for you and your family!
In-Person Under the tent – Come join us under the tent at 10:30 am. We have chairs, but feel free to bring your own or a blanket and find a spot anywhere on the lawn that is comfortable for you and your family. Masks and Social Distancing are required.
In Your Car – The first row of parking is reserved for handicapped parking and for Drive-Up Church! Tune in to the radio station 100.1 FM to hear the service.
- Main Church Worship at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Nursery Care for infants at 9 am and 10:30 am
- Children’s Sunday School for kindergarten – 5th Grade at 9 am
- Youth (6-12th grade) Sunday School at 9 am
- Men’s Group and Parent Life classes at 9 am
- Adult Discussion Class at 10:30 am
- Coffee, Food, and Friends on the Patio before and after each worship session