Worship at Orchard
Worship is the response of our hearts to the goodness of God. As we worship we reach out from God, we offer our thanks and praise, we seek to know God more and to be touched and shaped by the love of Jesus.
- Worship Service at 9 am and 10:30 am (Currently only one service at 10:30 am)
In-Person Under the tent – Come join us under the tent at 10:30 am. We have chairs, but feel free to bring your own or a blanket and find a spot anywhere on the lawn that is comfortable for you and your family. Masks and Social Distancing are required.
In Your Car – The first row of parking is reserved for handicapped parking and for Drive-Up Church! Tune in to the radio station 100.1 FM to hear the service.
- Nursery Care for infants to 3 years old at 9 am and 10:30 am (available by RSVP only to Melinda Hoyt at email@example.com.)
- Children’s Sunday School for kindergarten – 5th Grade at 9 am (Currently meeting at the 10:30 am service)
- Youth (6-12th grade) Sunday School at 9 am (Currently not meeting)
- Men’s Group and Parent Life classes at 9 am (Currently meeting on Zoom)
- Adult Discussion Class at 10:30 am (Currently not meeting)
- Coffee, Food, and Friends on the Patio before and after each worship session